25/03/2018 5:42 pm  

To all our wonderful Wigan Parent Carers 😍 

🤩 😍 COMPETITION TIME 😍 🤩

Here is the latest edition of the SEND Newsletter : SEND Newsletter 24

We are excited to offer the opportunity to win:

3 x £50.00 ASDA Vouchers  😲 

HOW YOU CAN WIN:

1. Register an account on this online community

2. Offer your feedback and suggestions for future SEND Newsletter in this thread. 

Details:

Entrants must be a parent carer in the Wigan Borough. 

Your post must be more than 2 sentences/20 words. 

Winners will be selected at random on the 30th April 2018

Good Luck  👍 

Zoeyj liked
ReplyQuote
Sarahmarsh
(@sarahmarsh)
25/03/2018 7:57 pm  

A lovely, bright and colourful edition of the SEND newsletter! I particularly enjoyed the information about Our Pride and the new stay and play session at Toy fields Great job guys! X

Also, in future editions, it would be lovely to have something the kids can engage in. Maybe a colouring page, a word search, something similar? It might also be nice to have some competitions for the kids with these, best drawing/colouring? 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Kbow
 Kbow
(@kbow)
New Member Community Member
25/03/2018 8:51 pm  

I'm loving the information on there. I like that I can download it and access it on my phone instead of waiting for the school to have a hard copy 😀 

Maybe for future editions the web addresses could be hyperlinks to the support pages/websites

ReplyQuote
NikiR1985
(@nikir1985)
29/03/2018 4:12 pm  

I don't always check my emails so would like newsletter through the post if possible please... The events advertised always look fun & I'm looking forward to attending the with a little help from my friends support group on Tuesday at expanse learning 🙂

ReplyQuote
Betty
(@betty)
29/03/2018 6:21 pm  

🤩I have always had copies from school but recently they seem to have stopped so it is nice to access the information digitally. It is great seeing links to various national and local support groups. We will be looking forward to getting to the new stay and play.

I love the idea of a section for the young people to engage in. 

ReplyQuote
BeccaSelby
(@beccaselby)
29/03/2018 7:05 pm  

A page for the kids themselves would be good. Maybe like a profile so that they can see other children are dealing with similar things. 

ReplyQuote
Joanne
(@joanne)
29/03/2018 10:26 pm  

How about a list of the national and local charities that offer grants for disability equipment?  Also the leisure for all activities pages are difficult to read as the right side of the table has gone onto the next page, if it could be changed to landscape instead of portrait for just that page it would be much easier to read.  Can web links be added to all the SEND support groups?

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register