SEND Information Advice and Support Customer Survey
What is this survey about?
- The survey is about your experience of using SEND information, advice and support services (Wigan SENDIASS @Embrace Wigan and Leigh)
- It is for anyone who has used these services in the last 12 months (since July 2018)
- Your answers to the questions will help the Government understand how good the services are.
What else do you need to know?
- Your answers to the questions will be anonymous. This means we will not share any information that lets other people identify you. We will not share any personal information and your answers will not effect your entitlement to services
- Completing this survey is voluntary (you do not have to do it)
- If you decide to complete this survey it will take about seven minutes
- The National Children's Bureau (NCB) is carrying out this survey for the Department for Education.